Monday, April 5, 2010

I sincerely hope you all die of the plague

I fucking hate all of you. - 22 (Milford)
Date: 2010-04-05, 10:32PM EDT
Reply To This Post
So why is it I never get a reply? Is it because I live in the middle of nowhere? Is it because I'm ugly as sin? As if I didn't already feel pathetic for having to resort to this shit. I tried the nice guy approach and then I tried the simple up for anything approach. Yet all I get is spam. Well fuck that. You want to know the truth? I fucking hate everyone in this wretched state. You're all a bunch of hideous inbred rednecks or mindless abercrombie sheeple. Don't forget the hordes of scumbag wiggers as well. It makes me sick that I am the same species as you. I'd rather spend the rest of my life alone then sit next to you human garbage. I was optimistic that I would find another goth in this state or atleast someone unique but obviously that is the fevered dream of a madman. I sincerely hope you all die of the plague.

No comments: