Friday, May 9, 2008

Attracted to my Hygenist - m4w - 40

Reply to: pers-6719xxxx@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-05-07, 5:14PM EDTI
doubt you will read this but just wanted to let you know that I think your gorgeous and I have a hard time maintaining my thoughts when we are together. I keep imagining that as you are over me and doing an exam you lower your face mask and plant a nice long slow kiss on me.Your married and I am married but would love to meet for lunch or something if you are interested. I am not sure if you feel the same way about me or your just doing your job but I thought I would give this a shot. Maybe the thought of finding someone attractive after rooting around in their mouth for an hour or so is beyond imagination but I have been thinking about this for a long time now and this is one way for me to find out. I don't want this to get weird or anything and I do not want to leave my wife so don't worry about that. If you are interested please write me back and tell me something about myself that we have talked about recently and we can take it from there. You work in Dover and are very sexxxxyy : )
Have a great day Gorgeous

No comments: