Wednesday, September 7, 2011

my jailbird - w4m - 20 (my heart)

i wonder if you will ever read this, and i wonder if you think about me still? we quickly fell in love. quickly. no one told me you were a scumbag, you meant everything to me..we shared a love that people couldnt even dream about. you completed my heart, soul, mind, and body. i know youre out there somewhere..i know...we met and you were jail, on work release. you never left my side. i will always love you. and i know the only reason that we are not together is because you have never loved, or been loved as intensely as my love for you, and yours for me..i hope someday you can come home to me, i hope you get better, and i hope i do too..still thinking about you...still...this is your "get out of jail free" card...one last chance to come home

someday my jailbird you will be set free
you will spread your wings and fly away from me
when you develop from jailbird to dove
remember the keeper who holds that jailbirds love

No comments: