Sunday, February 19, 2012

Nice looking guy looking for a survivalist type woman - 38 (Central Maine)

Hi, I'm just a regular guy who doesn't feel the way things are going in the U.S. are sustainable for much longer... I know this is a long shot - but I'm in search of a woman who feels the same way, and is looking to do more than just "talk" about where we're heading as a country... I'd like a woman who's intelligent, motivated and if we hit it off - willing to relocate to a mutually picked out RURAL location to start living a "self sustaining" existance (for the most part). We'd have running water and electricty from solar panels, a garden, we'd can our own food, and have farm animals, hunt, fish, burn wood for heating - pretty much live "off the grid"... I've got a good chunk saved up and have decided now may be a good time to start thinking about taking action - as it's something I've wanted to do for a long time!! Problem is - most women I meet can't live without daily tripsto the mall or Wal*Fart and want nothing to do with this lifestyle!! Maybe there's a rare "gem" out there who's like minded? If so, then please reply with "off the grid" so I know you're real... Thanks!!

No comments: