Friday, September 25, 2009

Seeking very large breasted curvy/bbw sweetheart - m4w - 35 (Nashua)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-09-25, 5:48PM EDT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** I gather that CL is not the most friendly place towards bbw women in general and I don't want to insult anyone so I hope it's ok to be looking for someone very specifically..**

I am a true HUGE breast lover (5-8, 35, swm, nice build, good job) and am looking to meet and date a nice woman who's been royally blessed by the boob fairy. I totally love bbw women and not shying away from curves but have this thing for women with 'ginormous' large breasts, the ones considered huge even for bbw standards, like in the women in the pictures?

Looking to be with an appreciative and handsome and outgoing, slight mischievous but always respectful man? Totally drop me a note!

Location: Nashua

No comments: