Friday, February 12, 2010

♥ Will you be my Valentine ? - 74 (Augusta)

Date: 2010-02-12, 3:36PM EST
Reply To This Post
Hi,
I am very fit and in great health. Divorced for 8 yrs ( no baggage ) I'm a successful computer programer and an experienced musician. I have recently moved to Augusta and rented very cute, small 2 bedroom house here in a super location.
I would like to take you out for a Valentine's dinner.
I hope you are politically up to speed and Tea Party friendly. If not, please tune into talk radio on web ... put "streamingradioguide php" in your web browser address window ( not the address window ) ... listen to Rush Limbaugh., Mark Levin, Glenn Beck Laura Ingraham, or Sean Hannity etc etc.
or watch Glenn Beck on Fox TV ( M-F 5pm)
.... then take two asprins and call me in the morning :)

No comments: