Sunday, February 21, 2010

Don't take him for grant it

The nice weathers is almost here let get out and have some fun - 47 (Right over the ma line)
Date: 2010-02-21, 9:37AM EST
Reply To This Post
Are you tied of being in, want to go out to dinner, the movies or just enjoy each others company? To make this work you need to send me a picture so I know your real, Be a white women , no B B W's please, be of average wait and be looking for an incredible MAN. If this sounds like you please read on , if not then I wish you all the luck in the world.
I am looking for some one who is real and down to earth. A women who knows what she wants. A women who enjoys life and doesn't take it for grant it. Look the weather is starting to get nice and I would like to make a friend and go out and do things.
A little about me, Good guy , single and live alone, strong beliefs, hard worker, D D free and don't drink, great cook, Funny and fun to be with, very respectable, I smoke but trying to quit but not easy and I looking for that one great gal. ARE YOU OUT THERE then let me know who you are?
If you read this and it sounds like some thing you want to check out then send me a picture and a short note telling me about yourself. Talk to you soon and thanks for reading. You won't be disappointed I promise......... But your going to have to find out for yourself, so then why don't you ????????

No comments: