Friday, November 26, 2010

Looking for a Girlfriend - 20 (New durham)

I am 20 years old kinda fit body I do not have a six pack or anything like that but I am skinny I have blue an yellow eyes, dirty blond hair If there is something you would like to know just ask I will tell you. I love dirt biking, working on one of my cars I just bought and I am restoring, having fun, staying home and watching a movie and cuddling or going out to eat I love to buy roses for someone I am dating and Teddie bears stuff like that. Here is what I am looking for in a woman, Fun to be around who can make me lough, have a good time cute, someone I can depend on, someone who can just be my best friend. I would like someone that is anywhere from 4'11 to 5'7 and anywhere from 95 pounds to 137 pounds I am looking for a long term relationship NOT a one night stand. I will send a picture of myself if you send me one, I only check my email one time a day so if I do not write back the same day I will the next and I am a virgin so please don't be hard on me I don't really know how to talk to girls well hope to hear from you.

No comments: