Friday, November 26, 2010

Looking for that special man! - 48 (Milford,NH )

I'm a single, sexy attractive,BBW. I'm blond and have blue eyes,38DD, and a nice firm butt and very curvy. I'm very active, easy going and enjoy life. Life is too short and every day is gift so enjoy it to the fullest. I'm a great cook and love to dance, swim going for long walks and movies, trying new things. I'm very open and love to laugh. Sometimes just like to stay home and watch a good DVD. I love to cuddle and enjoy family and friends. I'm very much a lady in public and have good manners and all my teeth lol.but in the bedroom I'm a tigress and know how to please a man for hrs and you know what I mean guys. Would love a nice guy to share some fun with and enjoy life. So if your that guy send me a email. No married men!! Single guys or divorced! If you have children that a plus !! No smokers or drinkers!! I'm very real and all woman can you handle me?I will answer all emails! Please be serious! No Games I'm a great catch for the right man.

No comments: