Friday, August 28, 2009

Not a Pervery

Come see me at work :) - 24 (Portsmouth)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-08-28, 4:32PM EDT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well call me crazy, but where I work is the perfect place to have a little fun...I work by myself, and it can get very comfortable. A little about me, I am 24, down to earth, cute and sexy. Not a "troll" not a pervery, or some old, weird dude..I consider myself quite a catch. And no I am not SPAM or a bot or whatever. Just looking to have some fun during this very lonely, boring work day, and just looking to shake things up a bit with the right girl..try something new and different. And if you must know, I am all about MUTUAL satisfaction..which means it isnt all about me, I consider myself to be a very giving person :)
So email me for more details! Please send a pic with a response and I will send one right back..please no games as I am very serious. Hope to hear from you soon!

Location: Portsmouth

No comments: