Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Last Good Man Needs a Dictionary

LAST GOOD MAN - 48 (nh.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-08-18, 6:32PM EDT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any good men?... Well here I am... Most likely the last one in these parts of nh. Do you like to be treated extra special? Do you like to get flowers, candy, jewlery, money for shopping? I can give you what you feel your entitled to. If you need some real good loving then your at the right place. You need to be attractive, in shape, a one man kind of girl. I'm looking for younger, but if you can change my mind then cool. Me very handsome I am told, but I already knew that. S I N G L E... not attached in any way shape or form. Very independant... love kids, animals, nature, some sports, music and a social drink now & then. I work very hard and am committed to my work as I play a major role in the company. My lifestyle is simple... Quality time is my favorite time! I begin work before the sunrise and hope to be in bed by 9:00pm with you or without you. I would love to come home to a home cooked meal and have a sexy little desert shortly after every night. My expectations might be a little high for the web so I ask to see photos before I reply.

Location: nh.

No comments: