Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Are you normal? - 49 (Nashua)

How are you? Thanks for stopping by. Has anyone told you that you have a nice smile? Please help yourself to my wine and cheese. The wine is a Merlot. As you can see, it's a Charles Shaw wine from Trader Joe's. It only costs $2.99 a bottle. Please don't run away! I'm not a cheapskate. It's actually great wine. Try it. Anyway, while you sip and munch, let me explain my situation. I'm interested in meeting someone between 30 and 40 (race not important). Maybe you just want someone to chat with for starts, discuss how your work week went, what's going well with your life, what's not, etc, etc. That's cool. I'm told that I'm a good listener (whatever that means). Can you put up with a bloke like me? :) I'm a 49-year-old foreign-born sbm who grew up in America, 6', 220lbs, people say I look like Al Roker, own my own condo, never been married (hardly any baggage), easy-going (no drama), a little nerdy (love to read, especially at my favorite coffee shop), enjoy cooking (what's your favorite spice? I love cumin and crushed red peppers), addicted to the New York Times, consider salt water fishing one of the best hobbies ever, love the ocean, honest, well-travelled, and disease/drug free. What about you? Who are you? What do you like to do for pleasure? Would you like to have a date in Market Basket? I think that would be so cool! You could show me your favorite vegetables! By the way, if you respond, write "Sweetie" in the subject line so that I'll know you're not spam. Again, thanks for stopping by my booth (the competition is intense!).

No comments: