Saturday, January 8, 2011

Beaver come to me - 47

Well, I am like Jane Goodall is to chimps , as I am for wild beaver that live here on my land as poachers need to be kept away and I would like a loving partner woman to help, age 21-70 and preferably a home body type, non smoker is best , but some herb is ok sometimes .
I am into gardening and the study of health , sometimes I seem to be a horny toad with the right woman , within a very short time but with others that are poor matches to me are very much a turn off.
I enjoy affection and the practice of baby production :):) if you know what I mean , and am fairly potent , in a good way. I am currently developing a fuel cell that enables a motor to run on no conventional gas, you may see what I am working on , the directions are on google video
And find able with three words, joe cell video, 137 minuets. I am 5'11" and 170#s and handsome and cute , as I have been told . My future beaver park shall nick name them water pandas. So if your interested please send me a note. I am STD free and expect the same from my future mate, slim
and trim is best , obesity is a problem . Put in your email to start , your favorite animal and why, so I know your not a spammer.

No comments: