Sunday, January 2, 2011

Needing and wanting to be taken care of - 36 (Coastal Belfast Area)

Where's that guy who wants to take care of his woman? The guy who needs to make sure she's okay?
I am sick. I've been very sick for a couple days, dishes are piling up around me. I have dirty tissues everywhere.
My head is swimming, I just want someone to let me lay my head on their chest while they stroke my hair.


More than that. I also possibly have something more serious wrong with me. I've been going through a series of tests, they just don't know what it is yet.

Although difficult to see since I am sick...I'm attractive, curvy and can carry on an intelligent conversation. Currently as I lie here in bed, unable to barely move and just wanting someone to swoop in.

Can you tell me something about yourself, send a face photo, that would be wonderful!

No comments: