Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cougar woman - 38 (NH-MA)

Hello Sunshine :)
I have a very warm spot in my heart for a cougar women :)The human heart, at whatever age,opens to the heart that opens in return..It is the things in common that make relationships enjoyable,but it is the little differences .that make them interesting.
A kiss blown is a kiss wasted...the only real kind of kiss is a kiss tasted ............ I am good kisser r u ?Opportunity may knock only once but temptation leans on the doorbell.
I am 38 y old 6ft 180 lbs ,non smoker I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me, and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul and to me, this has always been enough..I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks. ,Being single isn’t bad. What is bad is giving up hope on finding that someone special., I consider myself an easy going and laid back guy with a good sense humor and a positive attitude.:):):)Sex is like snow, you never know how many inches you're going to get or how long it will last....lol....
Sometimes when I'm sad, I like to cut myself...another slice of cheesecake.You only live once; but if you live it right, once is enough.....Nothing is impossible. Some things just take longer to achieve. a hug is the perfect gift for any occasion one size fits all...
Looking for Normal Cougar woman 40"s up.. with No Drama ,Life is not a search for happiness. Happiness is a by-product of living the right kind of a life, of doing the right thing. Do not search for happiness, search for right living and happiness will be your reward....lol Can you kindly send along a picture please:)For all those men who believe there's no reason to buy the cow when you can get the milk for free...Currently 80% of women are against marriage, too, as they have wised up to the fact that for 7 ounces of sausage it's not worth buying the whole pig.
I hope to hear from soon so we can talk ... . thanks:):):)

No comments: