Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WOULD LIKE MY WEDDING DATE TO BE 12/12/12 - 45 (NASHUA)

Hi my name is David and I am a SWM 44 6’ 190 dirty blonde hair (have all my hair, lol) hazel eyes, been told very good looking and a great kisser, I am a gourmet chef by trade but also have my own business and looking to open a restaurant in the near future, . I am stable, I just want to be honest--no games. I am very sweet, romantic, caring and loving. Want to share a future together with my sweetheart , a SWF under 5’8 height and weight proportionate ( sorry not looking for short and round) must be cute (beautiful) who is sweet, caring, honest, likes walking arm and arm and wants a loving relationship. I am not into drama, BS and lies, just want happiness, you? I do smoke cigs but not that much (truely) i don't drink so i don't turn into a jerk, no problem with you drinking i don't have a problem with that, please enclude your picture when you contact me and maybe your # if your serious-- no games just a nice relationship- lets see if we click Lets talk, David

No comments: