Thursday, January 6, 2011

Will you be the LUCKY LADY!!!!! - 49 (Kittery-Portsmouth)

Hello all you beautiful ladies out there.my name is mikal i am 5ft 9in tall 195lbs brown hair blue eyes with lots of love to give to the right woman.Alls you have to be is somewhat attractive and not hiddeously overweight.So now if you've passed that test your in the running to win the grand prize and that would be me of course.so you know im a capricorn and i love the ocean swimming fishing frisbee motorcycles snow skiing and most importantly my woman which obviously i am without 4 the time being.,so i am single over two years now and I hate it!I have never had kids and never been married.longest relationship was maybe two years.anyways i'm a good catch and i'm up 4 grabs.I am in the construction industry and own a truk and also have a valid license.I try and work everyday if there is work available.So what are you waiting for.Your soulmate has arrived so i suggest that you hurry up and get mailing bak 2 me b 4 its 2 late.thanx ladies!!!!!!

No comments: