Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Amazing woman with silver toenails and beautiful eyes. - m4w - 36 (The sweetest place on earth.)

I am so hopelessly in love with you, hopeless because:

1- I'm married
2- Your married
3- Your totally out of my league

You're so smart, intelligent, friendly, fun and beautiful that I can't get you off my mind. When I see you my heart beats faster, time slows down which just means that my brain is writing down everything about you, it seems slow to me because I want to remember every moment. I keep thinking about your face your eyes, your smile. Then I saw your pretty silver toenails, it was just another thing to write down to my brain, permanently in memory I never want to forget. Above all I would love to be your friend. So I can ask you about yourself, who you are, what you are thinking.
The only advice I have for you, you should really have kids, you have a great husband and you're an amazing woman who would make a great mother. I cant figure out why you havent had kids. I want to talk to you.

Yours helplessly in love with you , Joe

No comments: