Monday, August 1, 2011

Stop staring at my tits, my face is up here! - 26 (Portland)

Hey every one. I'm Big Jon. Living in Portland and being awesome. I love to cook for my friends and have people over for dinner or some meal type thing at least once a week. I like to go people watching, go to fort Williams, drive around my boat at the lake, go swimming, be rather close to air conditioners, wood working, dressing like a pirate on occasion, wearing my kilt quite often, being mostly naked, making people laugh, write standup, tell stories, bake, target shooting, knife and ax throwing, doing the highland games, being rad, special effects make up, and other assorted shenanigans. Some of my goals are to move down to philly and own a food truck and sell tacos and BBQ and the like in the next 5 years or so. If you are laid back but outgoing, not too serious but have enough depth to keep a conversation going, then you should probably write to me. Hope to hear from you! woot

make sure you put " Big shoes, Big Jon" in the subject line so i know your not spam. and a pic would be great as well! lick

No comments: