Thursday, August 18, 2011

Looking for a ... Christian ... - 50 (Manchester)

Looking for a ... nice Christian woman who is lonely and who would like to do some things together. I am in my fifties but look younger. Please be pretty, fit, loving and kind, and a bit younger than me, and look younger yourself. We cam email, chat, talk, and see what two lonely Christians can do. Prefer a never-married, like myself, without kids [like myself], however that is an ideal wish, so... And, I like the Asian looks, as they always seem to be smiling!! That's all. If you're tired of being all alone, all-the-time, well, please do contact me, ok? Thanks. PS--I am a former church musician, guitarist, pianist, drummer, harmonica-ist, and used to be a nationally known electric guitar designer.* I have a cat, Buddy, who is like a son I never had. PTL! PS--I sure could use a hug and a kiss as it's been a long time ... and you can probably understand that too. Brick
*search the web for Plexiglas g guitars

No comments: