Monday, January 11, 2010

The trip of a thousand miles startes with the first step

Do You Deserve A Nice Man - 49 (Southern Maine)
Date: 2010-01-11, 7:16AM EST
Reply To This Post
Hello, I will get right to the point. I am 5`7 180lb Honest,clean and neat gentleman.Have a great sence of humor. I am finanacially secure. Own my own home and all that good stuff.I enjoy traveling,boating snowmobiling.Or just hanging out at home. Looking to meet a honest sincere lady to spend time with.The trip of a thousand miles startes with the first step.Well if you think you are interested feel free to get back to me. Your picture gets mine. Also under subject in your E-MAIL put the town you are from down. So I know you are not a spam bot. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Have a grat day. For those who can`t read . Put the town you are from in the subject box.If you want me to get back to you. People have trouble with that one. Thank You. If you do not leave a photo and the town you are from I will not answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: