Saturday, January 23, 2010

LOOKING FOR A WOMAN WITH A SQUEAKY CLEAN RECORD - 25 (NH/MASSACHUSETTS)

Date: 2010-01-22, 10:50PM EST
Reply To This Post
Hello Lady, This message is only for you. I am a young brown skin color male who is looking to go through the phases of relationship with you, that means friendship, courtship and marriage with having children with you. I am looking to take care of you, that means i will like to cook for you, sing for you, take you to the movies and buy things for you. I will appreciate the fact that you are green and inexperienced, which means you have never had any sexual relationship with another male before, i am the same so that is why i am asking the same in return from you. I don't drink nor do i smoke and never do or take drugs so i will appreciate it if you don't do the same. I exercise regularly and i love to eat organic meals, so don't expect me to eat out as i will never will. I have a stable job and a place of my own and reliable vehicles. Dear Lady, i have a lot to say but i will keep it short and sweet for now. Lest i forget, i am attracted to your skin color, so if you find mine attractive or appealing (brown skin color or what some people will call black) then feel free to write to me and say Hi. Please put (CLEAN RECORD) as your subject title so i know you read this piece to the end.

No comments: