Thursday, January 21, 2010

Man wants a mature woman for show and not tell - 60 (Farmington, N.H.)

Date: 2010-01-21, 8:43AM EST
Reply To This Post
Hi. I am looking for a mature woman between 51 to 69 for dating and show and tell. I am single, I never smoked and never drank. I do not do drugs ever but I do take meds for a bad back. I am very honest, asking thing and I always tell the truth. I am not looking for sex at all. I am looking for a woman who likes to go out for dinner, rides to no where, flea markets, beach and mountains. Me being honest must tell you that I wear women underwear. That is the show and tell. Sometimes I like showing the panties I have on. I can host or pick you up or what ever you wish. If it is anything about show and tell you are in charge, if you say stop it is done. I am a very kind and caring person that would never hurt anybody. Please women only. Thank you

No comments: