Friday, October 30, 2009

Blond Heir

looking to get to know you - 31
Date: 2009-10-29, 8:59PM EDT
well here gos I'm a Christin man how love my church and music.... hold on lets do this a nether way (goods) tall, 6ft 1in blond heir ,super blue eyes, strong , hard working yes i have a job , kind of a handy man i can fix things , i like to be helpful, grate dad to my two kids, love music yes i can sing and i play guitar well i try, i have my own car, and place to live ,i love the out doors,but i also like to watch a good movie and I'm a hopeless romantic love walks on the beach or in the snow,a picnics on the side of a river or at a lake, but we can talk about that later, i m a kind hearted loving guy i love to laugh and to have fun being silly i am in to guy stuff cars fishing ext to give an over view of how i am .........OK the(not so good) first I'm kind of a big guy not super big but i am working on losing 75 pounds i could use a beautiful women to help motivate i drive a grandpa car as of now but hope to buy a truck soon but we'll see,in closing I'm looking for a women how thinks would like a men like me o there is one more thing PLEASE SEND A PIC if you cant send on craigslist ask for email and ill give it to you so you can send direct
Location: Rochester NH

No comments: