Tuesday, October 13, 2009

crossing the lines - 40

Date: 2009-10-13, 11:15AM EDT
Well its bad enough that im putting my body pictures on here i am not about to show my face so don't even ask, just in case my boss' might be on here...who knows? huh unless you are looking for real relationship, honestly i want someone who wants me for me instead of just my body so here goes, first of all i have never dated outside of my race bu thats cool so i ain't tripping about that , skin color don't matter as long as you are clean and know how to treat a brother thats all i ask, no cheaters or haters,or broke ass women who beg all the time ... i would like to see what all the fuss is about when brothers date white, Indian and asain so its all good, anyway im blessed down there as you can see, but im tired of being used for my dick alone. so fuk those sisters with all that drama , i ain't with that shit, besides i like older women anyway cause when they love you its real and they dont play games. so if you real and want a good man with good dick holla at me for real..." five,0,xxx,three,xxx,one,0,xxx,two,eight ...."my name is dee. i live in mass but come to Hampshire all the time
Location: live free state

No comments: