Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ladies, are you humans? - 35

Date: 2009-10-03, 12:04PM EDT
**********************************************
I received several e-mails, thanks. I think, I need to clarify two things: 1. I am straight. 2. I am not looking for a paid love. I am not that desperate yet. I am trying to find a woman with similar ideas. Thanks.
*********************************************
Hi! I am a good-looking, gentle, sexy, and smart 35 year old guy with a good sense of humor. I am self-supporting (working full-time). I am straight. I do not drink, do not smoke, and do not do drugs. I am healthy and well educated. Not slim and not fat. I am real and sane. In short, I am a normal human being (although, way above an average one). My wife is a good friend who prefers friendship-like relations in marriage. That is, going out, on parties, shopping, or other entertainments is the primary activity while sex is the secondary activity or, better, excluded at all (“I’m having headache”, “I’m tired”, “My favorite serial on TV now”, etc.). I start thinking that the peak of sexual harmony between man and woman is to have headache simultaneously. Last time when she initiated sex was just before I married her 15 years ago. Ladies, what is wrong with you? Is there anyone out there thinking alike? Don’t you feel a natural human demand in a normal sexual life at all? Ladies, are you humans? So, I am looking for a pretty woman, better single (single moms, divorced, etc.) or in the same situation as I, for long term relationships (preferably), mostly to have good sex together. If someone has similar ideas, please, e-mail me.
Location: NH, Upper Valley

No comments: