Monday, October 5, 2009

Carl Does Computers

Seeking a romantic partner! (New Hampshire)
Date: 2009-10-05, 1:25AM EDT
I have placed this post before and received a couple of good replies but mostly junk. I have heard from perverts and people too ignorant to sign their email. Now I hope I hear from someone special.
I am seeking a romantic partner! I am cuddly, affectionate, romantic, and passionate.
I am Carl, a writer who lives in New Hampshire.
I am 6 feet tall, longish dark brown hair, beard, hazel eyes, and medium build.
I am reasonably attractive, not beautiful and not ugly.
I am sincere, sensitive, had a good sense of humor, and am honest.
I love to make love (above all else), cuddle (just about above all else), read (I read 3-4 hours a night), do email, talk online with friends, do computers, hike, nature, mythology, and lots of other stuff.
I am seeking someone who is honest but not to the point of hurting someone, sensitive, romantic, affectionate, and passionate.
If you like this post, please send me a nice email, not a one-liner, and sign your name. I get creeps from Craigslist who send me one-liners and don't sign their name. Such emails will just be deleted.
I am really looking forward to hearing from you and to getting to know you! Please get back to me soon!
Hugs, Carl
Location: New Hampshire

No comments: