Monday, October 19, 2009

Normal Guy Longs for Female Friendship Only Before we Join Our Souls - 47

Date: 2009-10-19, 2:56PM EDT
I am a very nice man. Do not smoke, do not drink, do not use drugs and try to be a gentle loving person. I am a single man. Love my books, love to paint in oils and watercolors, I have made my meager living at writing. I am a senior writer at an established company. But, I am longing for a slim or slender female that likes the ocean, woods, and virgin forest of the North Country. I hope to find a female under 130 lbs. And under 5'0 tall. Too find such a rare female is a mirracle indeed. I know that this is so rare in this United States that I feel like a jerk. So, all Asian females normally semi pretty females please I beg respond to my ad. Thank You so Much, Mike
Location: Nashua and Tyngsboroug for now

No comments: