Saturday, October 3, 2009

Crap Smeller

next! - 53 (so/nh)
Date: 2009-10-02, 11:30PM EDT
I have read alot of these stupid things on craigslist, and any other personnal thing you can think of! And all I see and hear is women wanting the perfect man to show up with flowers and just sweep them off there feet. Well ladies it won't happen. If you want look deep inside and find the right person ask, don't dream. Me no I am not your ex husband or anything ex in your life, but if you want to know about my future! then maybe we can talk... I too am not into head games so I can give and recieve smoke with the best of them! I can smell crap with my crap smeller.! I want someone also to live the rest of my life with! Just let me know with no crap! I am a loving person and want more for my life too!
Location: so/nh

No comments: