Friday, November 13, 2009

i realy like anamals

looking for a good women - 38
Date: 2009-11-12, 11:58PM EST
im looking for a women that is honest and loveing and cares aboute the people in her life.if thats not you thanks for looking but find someone diferent. a litle aboute me- my gramer sucks. i havent been in a real relationship in a long time aboute five years.im not an angel and ive been in alot of trouble most of my life but im realy trying to be a good person.my famly is very important to me and i would like someone who has the same famly valuse.i like to goto the beach,out to eat,sit at home and watch movies.im a smoker and ill probably never quit dont do drugs.i realy like anamals and kids.looks are not super important to me but im not atracted to big girls but love a little bit of chunkynes,you dont have to be chunky though. i love a women who looks good in high heels and thats my bigest atraction to a women.i have a good job and make decent money as an autotechnician i hate to work but it has to be dun.my life is pretty boring write now with absulutly no love in it and im getting pretty lonely.well im not going to keep going on with my sad story if there are any good women left i hope to here from you soon.thanks for looking. john....... please send pics!
Location: manchester

No comments: