Monday, November 16, 2009

A servant for you - 40

Date: 2009-11-16, 1:30PM EST
Hi! I am a male that would love to work for you in a CFNM (clothed female naked male) situation. I am here to offer you the service of doing your housework, repairs or other similair tasks. I will thoroughly clean, vacuum, dust, scrub floors, clean bathrooms, iron your clothes, etc.. I can fix and repair most computers and can do most handyman work. You can sit back, put your feet up and relax as I work for you. I will serve you a drink or food, all you have to do is ask.
I am 6’1” in shape, light brown hair, hazel eyes. I am also well mannered, educated, and easy going. I am very safe and discreet. I have a great sense of humor so I hope this can be something fun you can do.
No strings attached. No physical or sexual contact is expected or required from you other than I work naked, you remain fully clothed.
After my work is done and you feel I have done a good job,.. you can decide if I deserve to masturbate infront of you. When I leave, and you will be left with a bunch of chores you don't have to do now. More time for you to relax, and do whatever you want to do, read a book, visit friends, whatever your happy doing.
:) Hope to hear from you.
Location: nashua

No comments: