Sunday, November 22, 2009

Seeking Living Companion - 27 (S-W. NH)

Date: 2009-11-22, 10:17AM EST
Reply To This Post
So this is it. I've finally saved up enough money to get started at living on my own. I'm thinking of finding the right person to be with, be happy, and at the same time lighten some of the financial burden. No, I'm not looking to jump into a new life right away. Developing a relationship will- of course- take time. However, you know now that I am committed, and ready to make the big move. I am loyal, honest, and decent looking. Your pic will get mine. We'll exchange a few emails back and forth, and then if you seem cool, I will take you out to dinner and we can go from there. All personalities, shapes and sizes may apply... and if you don't send a picture, I will not ignore you. I understand that it's risky sending pictures to strangers.

No comments: