Friday, November 27, 2009

Shannanagans of milford tonight - 26 (Milford)

Date: 2009-11-27, 6:41PM EST
Reply To This Post
Hey there Im the the guy who wants to have fun and what a better way to do it and find someone who enjoys the same I figure this, come on down to shananagans of milford around 9-9:30 tonight for kariokiee, trust me you wont miss me I'll be they guy to sing old school rock and roll and be dancing lol so yea if you'd like to have a fun nioght and be looking to get to know a guy and see the fun loving side come on down tonight-??? hope to see you there feel free to intriduce yourself toi me Im not shy look for me lol :) or hit me up at milla_tym yah who c o m send me yours in a letter and a pic and i will as well hehe hope you all had a Hap-E- Turkey Day---Gobble gobble

No comments: