Saturday, November 28, 2009

I am looking for a female companion who could be in my shoe

Married but not Dead - 34 (Bangor Area)
Date: 2009-11-28, 5:03PM EST
Reply To This Post
Going through that phase of life when the physical aspect of marriage fall apart. The wife has taken me as granted and sex is merely a routine than fun. I do have other reasons that kind a made me to seek this kind a relationship.I am looking for a female companion who could be in my shoe, looking for a discreet relationship and excitement in life. I am very open minded and a fun loving guy to be around. I have an athletic body and a lot more to offer. I am open for anything as long its fun and exciting. If you think you are this woman, I'll accept your respond with an open mind. Please type in the word UMAINE in the subject of the email so I know your real. Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments: