Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"This is my last post" - 36

Date: 2009-11-04, 4:04PM EST
Hey ladies how are you? Heres the deal I am divorced,not working right now,back home with mom and dad, no licence and yes I have a past and so dont you so what ! I am not a rapist or a child molester, but I do have an extensive criminal background I made alot of mistakes when I was younger thats what makes me stronger today. I am looking for the right one I dont play games life is to short. So I like you thin, good looking and out doors type of woman. I smoke drinks from time to time I have a six year old daughter a brutal ex wife that I am still battling in court so its fair to say i have some baggage if you want to start as friends and let it grow then lets do this without all the B/S.
Location: Southern NH

No comments: