Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Intrieging

Single Idependent Overall Super Nice guy Looking for You cum see me??? - 41
Date: 2009-11-10, 8:08AM EST
Hello Ladies how are you was just wondering if there is any Women out there who could use some attention that is probally well deserved. I'm very good with my hands among other things, maybe some stress relief after a long day at work. Maybe you just want to talk for a while to somebody that can hold a conversation with, let your hair down ladies and relax for a bit .......
Here is a little information about me overall nice Single infit employed dd free non smoker dont bar hop dont like them kind of a stay at home guy, worked all my life never took a hand out was determined to do it on my own now just want to spend some time with a very nice Lady who knows what she wants.
If this at all intrieges you drop me a line maybe we'll swap a pic or to and see where it go's and believe me I'm Real not like thes other adds here..
So lets do this see where it goes thanks for reading .......
Location: Newport Sunappee area

No comments: